Monday, January 5, 2009

Dear Ebeneza,

I miss you.

It's been three weeks since I left Tanzania and I miss you so much. Looking at pictures of mine and everyone else's trip, I know you'd be so happy. Your picture is everywhere. I've been talking to many of my friends and family about my trip to Tanzania - I think you would be proud. You would be proud of your country, of your people, and mostly, I think, you should be proud of yourself. It's strange for me to discuss you and the other boys with other people. You guys were my best friends in my time there and helped me learn so much. I feel that no matter how hard I try, my descriptions and stories will not suffice. I hope you and your family are doing well. I hope you've been playing a lot with the kids in the house too! They're a lot of fun. I miss them too. Hug them all for me.

Love,
Dada Sue


No comments: