Thursday, November 27, 2008

where did all the time go?

After two long weekends back to back, we are finally back in a 5-day week of work. With one car completely out of commission for the week, we have cut down our activities that require a car and instead, been doing a lot more manual work on site.

In more exciting news, one of my street kids is out of jail!! However, two others are now in jail. I guess it happens a lot more than I had originally thought. In any case, it was good news that he was out.

I've been awful with uploading pictures because it takes YEARS with slow internet connection, but maybe this weekend, I will be more adamant about it. Last weekend I was in the most beautiful place - Zanzibar. At an Italian resort, we were just as out of place as before, but definitely enjoying the experience more. All three meals - all you can eat. We took it literally and spent three days eating and sleeping and laying on the beach. It was wonderful.

Yes, I did feel a bit guilty, but what can you do.

That's all for now, hopefully more this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUE!!! I'm eating dinner with your family tomorrow night but you're not going to be there :( :( :(

i miss you